Using High Definition 3D laser scanning technology, we are able to measure 1,000,000 points per second up to a distance of 120m. It is with this equipment that we can ascertain accurate 3D model information quickly in the form of measured point clouds. In addition, the models can be colourised with from full colour photographs.
Uses for scanned 3D Laser scanned point clouds.
- Excavation control: Simple and precise volume and dimension control of excavations.
- Deformation control: Documentation of deformation processes and monitoring of countermeasures.
- Facade inspection: 3D dimensional inspection of building shells and facade components prior to collapse/demolition and rebuilds to exact replicas.
- Structural analysis and maintenance: Rapid and cost effective control of the specified load-bearing capacity of supporting structures as well as wear and tear.
- Built environment: Precise geometrical recording of existing properties as the basis for simple house extensions and inner city renovations to Heritage and building restoration.
- Construction progress monitoring: Seamless capture and monitoring of construction progress providing 3D documentation at every stage, from the start of the process to completion. Avoiding costly rework errors and as part of legal and technical documentation.
- Rights to Light surveys: Measure and create suitable models for rights to light assessments to be made.
- Ship building: Used as an effective and accurate way to inspect ship components during construction reducing the cost of onsite adaptions to produce the fit and finish required.